SD Synod Announces Partnership with Profile By Sanford For Congregational Members
Profile by Sanford is a comprehensive weight management program designed by Sanford Health physicians and scientists as a simple, effective and sustainable solution. The program utilizes a certified profile coach and offers integrated complementary technology to directly connect the coach and the member throughout their journey. Clinical and scientific protocols have been designed to assist the coach in implementing an individualized plan for each member. The plan is designed with a focus on nutrition, activity and lifestyle adaptations required for short and long-term success.
All South Dakota Synod congregation members and their spouses receive the following benefits:
• Initial one-year Profile membership for HALF price. Normally $300, Now $150
• Smart Body Scale Included with membership
• 1:1 meetings with a Certified Profile Coach for guidance and motivation
• Online Profile and on smartphone which allows members to track their progress in real time throughout the program
• 20% discount on all food products throughout membership
* Any spouse or household family member will receive the same benefits for an additional $95.
Several Synod Staff members are currently on Profile, and you are invited to join them!
Register Now and choose “SD Synod, ELCA” as your employer.
To learn more about the program visit www.profileplan.net or call the Profile store at 877-373-6069. Profile holds free seminars throughout the week which provide an overview of the program and the opportunity to schedule a free one-on-one consultation with a certified Profile coach to develop a plan specifically for you. Their virtual coaching enables anyone, anywhere in the world to enjoy the benefits of Profile by Sanford.
Press Release: SD ELCA Synod, March 24, 2014